If like me you have dry hair then you know how hard it is to control the frizz. I researched a little and found out that wooden combs help in controlling the frizz so I switched my plastic combs to a wooden one. Then I came to know about Neem Wood Combs which had an array of benefits and not just controlling the frizz. Healthy Ideas Neem Wood Combs are the ones that helped me make the swtich to a better comb and made my scalp and hair more healthy.
Brand Says: HEALTHY IDEAS NEEM WOOD COMBS” are great hair care products. Neem is known for its great health benefits as it is a “natural Antibiotic, Antibacterial & Anti-allergic”. It protects our hair from various ill effects of pollution & climate. It is surprising that a simple habit of combing with “HEALTHY IDEAS NEEM WOOD COMB” can help in “reduction of dandruff, hair fall, scalp infections & irritations, itching, lice & split ends”. Because it gently massages the scalp, its finely crafted teeth stimulates the scalp blood vassals & roots of the hair. The medicinal quality of Neem prevents any growth of germs, which cause scalp infections & irritations. Thus it is a natural way of curing hair problems, protecting you from harsh chemical & allergies Healthy Ideas Hand Crafted Neem Wood Comb” helps to distribute the natural oil secreted from the scalp to the complete length of your hair & hence prevents hair from premature graying; resulting in long, strong, shiny & beautiful hair.
Benefits of Healthy Ideas Neem Wood Combs: It is helpful for the treatment of “Dizziness, Insomnia, High Blood Pressure, Young hair white, Alopecia, Neurovascular headache, Migraine and Eye disease”. It is especially suitable for students as it “improves memory & mental power, reduces aggression in kids”.
Price: The price range varies from ₹249 to ₹349
Availability: They are easily available on Amazon or you can message them on your Instagram page. I have pasted the links for your convenience.
- Neem Wood comb is a natural, non-invasive and herbal way of keeping your hair healthy!
- Neem Wood combs are handcrafted and user-friendly. They are non toxic and not harsh on your hair
- The feel of wood on your scalp is unique. When you use a wooden comb you actually massage your scalp and this in turn helps to increase the blood flow to the scalp – bringing all the blood to your scalp.
- Wood does not create static electricity, which prevents loss of energy in the hair.
- If you comb your hair and scalp front to back, back to front, and then to the right and left several times, it will refresh you, no matter how long your hair is. All the tiredness of your day will be gone.
- For women, it is said that using this technique to comb the hair twice a day can help maintain youth, a healthy menstrual cycle, and good eyesight.
- Wooden bristles gently massage the scalp and move natural oils through the hair. This aids in blood circulation, excess sebum absorption and helps in removal of hair impurities.
- Massaging the scalp helps in hair growth and stimulate acupressure points. When exposed to a blow dryer, the brush stays cool because wood does not conduct heat. When hair is wet the wooden bristles glide easily through the tangles.
Smell: It has the distinct aroma of neem wood. I find the aroma calm and soothing. It’s not overpowering and you will have to sniff your comb to smell it. But it’s there and is a way that you can make sure that you have actually bought a real neem wood comb and not just a regular wood comb.
Shelf life: The brand says to change the comb when the aroma of the neem wood is gone. I’m assuming it’ll be between 9-12 months.
Cleaning the comb is easy as well. Clean the comb with cotton dipped in Neem oil.
Types: Healthy Ideas Simply Natural Neem wood combs come in a wide variety of types and they have a comb for everything and everyone. You will find basic combs which have both wide and close set teeth, the comfort one for detangling your hair. The traveller which is perfect for traveling. These combs can be used by both men and women.
My experience: I have been using these combs for a month and it has worked so well for my scalp. I received these combs from the brand to try. They are the regular, basic and comfort.
Regular is the one I reach out the most for. It’s easy and comfortable to hold. It’s lightweight and has a smooth surface. The bristles are soft and soothing on the scalp, it’s like getting a massage everytime you brush your hair. The experience is just amazing. It helped me control the frizz to a great extent. It reduced the itchiness and dandruff on the scalp and made my hair more healthy. I suffer from headaches frequently but I noticed that the intensity of the headaches reduced since I started using the comb. In a few days the frequency reduced as well.
I gave the basic one to my mother and even she was impressed by the comb. She said that it not only helped reduce the itchiness but helped her control hairfall as well.
Comfort is perfect for detangling the hair. It’s wide set bristles easily detangles the hair without pulling them. It effortlessly removes all the tangles from hair.
These combs are an eco-friendly alternative to plastic combs. By using Neem wood combs I’m taking a small step towards reducing my carbon footprint.
- Amazing benefits of Neem wood
- Helps in controlling Frizzy hair
- Helps control Hairfall
- Reduces scalp itchiness
- Helps in controlling Dandruff
- Works on migraines and headaches
- Helps boast memory and concentration
- Smells amazing
- Eco friendly
- Reduces plastic waste
- Easy to use and clean
- Massages the scalp everytime you use it
- Increases the blood flow to the scalp
- I’m always afraid of dropping it by accident and breaking it. I’m not sure if it will break easily or not since I have been really careful with it so far. But it’s a fear I have.
Overall: 5/5. I’m really impressed with these combs and will never go back to plastic combs ever again. These eco friendly combs are amazing.
Will I repurchase: Always. After seeing what these healthy ideas neem wood combs can do, there is no way I can go back to plastic combs.
Do I recommend: Yes! If you want a healthy scalp do give these neem wood combs a try.