Like everyone else, I hate getting acne but something that I dislike more than acne is the scars they leave behind. Acne is usually gone in a few days but the scars take months or years to completely disappear especially back and shoulder acne or body acne scars. I found something that actually helps a lot in speeding up the process of lightening the scars. The Imiana House Rosehip and Argan Serum is truly a life saviour in this case.
Rosehip & Argan Serum – Face Elixir
Price & Quantity: INR 1450 for 15ml
Ingredients: Rosehip Oil, Argan oil, Prickly pear seed oil, carrot seed oil, Geranium, Calendula, Lavender, Myrhh, juniper berry, Vitamin E (All USDA Certified organic ingredients)
- Rosehip Oil reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and softens skin leaving your skin looking plumper, firmer and more youthful.
- Argan Oil packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, all of which work to lightly moisturize your skin, soften dry patches, and even reduce acne
- Prickly Pear seed oil is extremely rich in Vitamins E and K, essential fatty acids and antioxidants, Balance oily and combination skin, Restore elasticity, Neutralize free radicals that cause signs of ageing.
- Carrot seed oil is rich in antioxidants and nutrients like beta-carotene, so it protects your skin from environmental damage, ageing and free radicals. It’s a natural antiseptic and a softening skin moisturizer. It can even protect your skin from sun damage because it has a natural SPF.
Blend of Geranium, Calendula, Lavender, Myrhh and juniper berry essential oil gives an instant boost to skin cells
Availability: It’s available on their website Imianahouse.com
Packaging: It comes in an eco-friendly apothecary glass bottle with a dropper cap which makes using a few drops easier.
Smell: It has a very pleasant and light fragrance which is slightly floral.
My Experience: I have been using this serum daily for the past two weeks. I used it on my face for pigmentation and shoulders for acne scars. This serum didn’t break me out or made my skin oily. It absorbed within seconds and didn’t leave any greasiness or heaviness behind. It helped with evening out my skin. The slight pigmentation I had on my face is almost gone it’s hardly even noticeable anymore.
Though I love it more because of what it did for the acne scars on my shoulders. They were recent scars and were almost black in nature, very prominent as well. I used this serum religiously and I could see them lightening. At first, I thought it was wishful thinking but I soon realized my eyes weren’t playing a trick on me. The scars are almost light brown now. They aren’t completely gone but have lightened up a lot thanks to this serum. I’m going to keep using it until they are completely gone.
- Comes in an Apothecary bottle
- Two drops are enough to cover the whole face so definitely value for money
- Even though it’s an oil-based serum it’s surprisingly non-greasy
- It didn’t break me out
- It works great on lightening scars
- It is a little pricey but definitely worth it.
Will I Repurchase: Probably. I’d love to buy it again but something tells me I might not need to.
Do I Recommend: Yes, if you are looking for something to help with acne scars do give this a try
Overall summary: 5/5 It’s a good serum to help with acne scars and pigmentation. The Ingredients present in it makes it really effective.