Being an oily/combination skin girl it’s hard to find a facewash that effectively cleans your skin without drying it or breaking out. I recently came across the benefits of Dead Sea Mud for skin and was intrigued by the facewash that contained it.
According to the brand The Dead Sea mud in the Face wash acts as a gift of nature for people suffering from various skin disorders. The wonderful ingredients present in the facewash help in minimizing the pores so that the skin remains free from the toxins, hydrated and soft.
Quantity: 200ml. Only a pea size amount is enough to clean the whole face so this bottle will last for months easily.
The Chauth and Nagsan Dead Sea Mud Face wash has such ingredients that bring various unique benefits for the overall health and skin of a person such as:
- Eliminates skin disorders: The Dead Sea mud in the Face wash acts as a gift of nature for people suffering from various skin disorders. This wonder ingredient has great healing effect on several skin problems such as: Acne, Rosacea, Blackheads, Wrinkles, Imbalanced pH, Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Eczema
- Mineral rich: The essentials minerals present in dead sea mud are Potassium, Bromine, Strontium, Sodium, Aluminum, Iron, Sulfur, Magnesium, Phosphorus pentoxide, Chloride, Calcium, Silicon dioxide etc.
- Reduces pores:Dead Sea mud Face wash helps in minimizing the pores so that the skin remains free from the toxins.
- Skin hydration:Dead Sea mud is not like the other skin care products that make the skin dry. The wonder minerals present in Dead Sea mud make the skin look hydrated and fine and also reduce roughness and inflammation.
Ingredients: Aqua, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocoyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerine, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera Gel), Sea Silt (Mineral Dead Sea Mud).
- Moisturize & Nourish– The dead sea mud facewash provides rich nourishment to the skin, giving it a healthy glow, softens and moisturizes to maintain skin’s neutral glow, rich in antioxidants, they also help fight premature aging, giving your skin a natural boost.
- Skin Exfoliation: The Dead Sea mud makes the skin free from harmful dead skin cells to make your face look pretty and glowing.
- Cleanses and Detoxifies: Dead Sea mud absorbs most of the dirt, oil and harmful particles that accumulate over the skin, helping you in avoiding chronic infections from the harmful bacteria and toxins.
Availability: It’s easily available on Amazon and other platforms or you can buy it from their website.
Packaging: It comes in a huge plastic pump bottle. It dispenses the right amount of facewash and is pretty easy to use
Smell: The best thing about it is it’s smell. It’s smells like Wet earth and I’m intoxicated by that fragrance. It’s a bit strong so people with sensitive noses might have a problem with it. Though the fragrance doesn’t stay, it always reminds me of first rain and is a very soothing experience.
My experience: I used this facewash for weeks and loved the effect it had on my skin. My skin was soft, squeaky clean, smooth, free from dirt and impurities. Dead sea mud flushed all the toxins out giving the skin a healthy glow and brightening it up. Though if I ever used more than a pea size amount my skin felt a bit dry. So I strongly suggest to only use a pea size amount of it. Take the required amount in your palm, lather it and apply it on your face. It lathers easily and doesn’t leave a sticky residue behind on the face. It kept my skin oil free for a long time which is really amazing. It didn’t break me out as well and my skin loved the effects of dead sea mud.
- Amazing skin benefits
- Keeps the skin soft
- Makes the skin glow
- Draws out impurities
- Only a pea size amount is required for each use
- Lathers well
- Smells amazing
- Removes toxins from the skin
- Keeps the oil at bay
- Doesn’t dry out the skin
- It’s a bit costly as compared to others but for the amazing benefits it has and considering how long a single bottle will last I think it’s totally worth it.
Overall : 5/5. It’s an amazing facewash that does it job pretty well.
Will I repurchase: Yes!
Do I recommend: Yes!!