- In this fast paced world, we are used to instant everything. From Instant noodles to Instant delivery, we want results and we want them now. But at times, there are a few things that you need to stick with to see their effects. After all, as they say, Good things take time. Purito Centella Green Level Buffet Serum is one such thing. I had almost given up on it since I’m an impatient person but something made me stick to it and I’m glad I did.
Purito Centella Green Level Buffet Serum
Price & Quantity: $20 for 60ml
Ingredients: Centella Asiatica Extract, Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycereth-26, Carbomer, Arginine, Sclerotium Gum, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Sodium Hyaluronate, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-10, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pancratium Maritimum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Adenosine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ceramide NP
Claims: Let your skin to ‘take’ in all the ingredients it needs at once, like a Buffet.
The serum containing 49% Centella extract that promotes collagen synthesis and activates cell tissues to calm trouble scars. EWG-certified Buffet Serum also contains niacinamide, which balances skin tone with whitening effects, and Panthenol and Adenosine to help improve wrinkles, helping to replenish the skin evenly.
- Instead of just using Centella Asiatica water, Centella Asiatica Leaf is boiled in water and a solvent is used to separate and extract only certain substances.
- A high-quality product is thereby created including a high 49% content of Centella quantitative extract, instead of a small amount.
- The essence has been certified by the Environment Working Group (EWG), a Nonprofit Environmental Organization, focused on safety in the cosmetics sector.
Availability: It’s available on their website Puritoen.com
Packaging: It comes in an emerald green pump bottle which is simple and elegant.
Smell: It smells a bit like green tea. It’s a very faint and pleasant fragrance that doesn’t last for long.
My Experience: I had heard such a lot about the Centella Serum by Purito that I had very high hopes for this one. The Serum is lightweight and non-sticky. It’s a slightly thick serum, what I mean is it’s not watery in consistency. It absorbs quite easy and doesn’t leave behind any stickiness or heaviness. I used it for a week in my right routine but saw no visible results. At that time I was having red bumps all over my cheeks that would not go away no matter what I did. They would settle for a day or two just to return back. My main hope with this serum was to get rid of them. But when I didn’t see any results for a week I was honestly disappointed, I thought it would work and I was about to give up on using it. But I thought to be patient with it since I remember reading that some products that a while before they show results.
Determined with this thought, I keep using this serum religiously in my night routine. By the end of the second week, the red bumps were reduced. I paid no attention to it since I thought they will reappear like always. By the end of the third week, my skin was returning to its original condition i.e. of no tiny red bumps. Finally, after the fourth week, the red bumps were all gone and my skin was back to normal albeit more clearer than it had been in months. I stopped using it in the middle of the fifth week just to see if the red bumps would return. Unfortunately, they did after a week, just the beginning of them, like I could see them covering my cheeks again. Scared I went back to using this serum and within two days they vanished again.
In conclusion, I would like to say that this serum works amazingly well but you have to be patient with it. It gave me clear skin and I will continue using it. Purito Centella serum is worth every penny.
- Simple minimalistic packaging
- Clean ingredients
- Works well on calming skin
- Absorbs easily within seconds
- Lives up to its claim
- Nope, can’t think of any.
Will I Repurchase: As long as I keep having tiny red bumps on my face I will keep repurchasing it. Though I’m hoping when I finish this bottle, I will finish those bumps for good as well.
Do I Recommend: Yes absolutely.
Overall summary: Purito Centella Green Level Buffet Serum is amazing. It’s lightweight, nongreasy and nonsticky. It absorbs easily and calms skin. It gives an even skin tone and clear skin. This Green bottle of goodness is definitely worth a try. Don’t worry if you don’t see immediate results with it as good things take time.